Wednesday 27 July 2011

Singapore Escape After Graduation - Day 1

I just graduated from uni, and so Singapore might be the perfect escape to spend time shopping since it's singapore great sale. But then all I wanna do is just have some fun and walk out in the sun.


Perfect sun means perfect hat and perfect shades to go out.

This is a perfect spot that I always capture whenever I'm outside. I don't know why but it's almost like a habit to capture my reflection on this sign mirror.

Unbranded hat I found in a store in Bandung and vintage Christian Dior shades.
nomad shoes that I found from oprah magazine years ago. It's really comfy. Inside there's a shoe cushion and out side the waterproof jelly is really great for outdoor.

Last but not least I got this tote bag from nyoln magazine japan. Well. that's all to start the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment